Other Available Downloads
Aug 20, 2010
- Added support for VixCOM 1.8.1, 1.9 and 1.10. VMWareTasks works against all 1.6.2, 1.7.0, 1.8.0, 1.8.1, 1.9 and 1.10 versions.
- Added Vestris.VMWareLib.MSBuildTasks.dll that adds support for MSBuild with MSBuild tasks that implement most common functions.
- Added Vestris.VMWareLib.VMWareRootSnapshotCollection.RemoveSnapshot that accepts a configurable timeout.
- Added documentation on contributing to VMWareTasks, including how to setup a development environment.
- Added Vestris.VMWareLib.VMWareVirtualMachine.RunProgramInGuest that accepts a timeout, but no options.
- The VMWareVirtualMachine.OpenUrlInGuest API has been marked obsolete. It will be removed in a future release.
- 5138: Tools.Windows.Shell.GetEnvironmentVariables fails with a "File not found" error on some x64 systems where "tmp" resolves to a non-existent path.
- 214878: Library throws RPC_E_WRONG_THREAD in apartment-threaded scenarios.
Excellent, if you ever get bored maybe a wrapper library for VirtualBox?
Thanks again for the great tool
on Nov 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Fantastic library - brilliant progressions since v1.1 from the early CodeProject days! I'll reply to the thread in two weeks to tell you what we're doing with it ;-)
on Sep 30, 2011 at 11:29 AM
As an inexperienced developper I was very happy with the ease of use of this code!
It handles al the VM complexitity for me and google was enough support to tackle my problems when getting started.
on Feb 15, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Previous reviewer should get help in Discussions, this is a problem easy to fix.
on Nov 10, 2010 at 4:39 AM
Not working with VMPlayer 22.214.171.12447 and VIX 126.96.36.1995!
An unhandled exception of type 'Vestris.VMWareLib.VMWareException' occurred in Vestris.VMWareLib.dll
Additional information: The specified version was not found
on Nov 4, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.